As corporate image consultants, A Touch of Pizzazz Communications will help your organization develop and present a positive image to your stakeholders. We understand the importance of image and how it affects the success of your business.
Businesses spend billions of dollars every year on marketing and advertising campaigns to sell products and services to potential customers and clients. Yet, sometimes companies overlook investing in its most valuable asset, its employees.
A business’ employees are the first line of contact with potential customers and their image should parallel the organization’s brand and embody the company’s culture. The image of employees should be professional to represent trust, in order to guarantee a companies continued success.
So, I must ask. Does your employee’s image effectively represent your organization’s brand?
If you answered no, A Touch of Pizzazz Communications can tailor a workshop specifically to your organization’s needs and overall objectives. We will customize a seminar or workshop that exclusively targets your executive members, all levels of management, your sales team, administrative staff, etc., or all the above. A Touch of Pizzazz Communications can develop and implement a clear and concise dress code policy that adheres to your organizations brand and train your employees on business and dining etiquette. Our team of professional image consultants are here to help give your organization the competitive edge needed to survive and thrive in today’s economy.
The following services can be incorporated into a training workshop:
- Corporate Image Analysis
- Corporate Dress Code Policy Development and Implementation
- Professional Attire vs. Business Casual Attire
- Do’s and Don’ts of Professional Attire”
- Tailoring Business Attire for your Industry
- How to Build a Professional Wardrobe
- The Psychology of Color and the Power of Colors
- Professional Grooming
- Social and Business Etiquette Training
- Telephone and Electronic Etiquette
- Business Meeting Protocol
- Making a Good First Impression
- Proper Business Introductions and Handshakes
- Advice on “Cutting Edge Technology” Suited for Your Industry and Organization
- How to Offer Friendly Personal Service
A TOUCH OF PIZZAZZ COMMUNICATIONS